Friday, December 21, 2007

My beautiful bowl




Our dear friend and accomplished Wood Artisan, George, brought us a wonderful present yesterday - it's not a Christmas present, but that's because giving gifts on a schedule doesn't agree with George's creative nature - nevertheless I am so very excited about this beautiful bowl made from Hickory wood...I walk by and touch it and it makes me smile...so here adore it with me (and if you want one, look up George on his Web site at http://www.circlefactory.com/




1 comment:

Maia said...

Too funny - we just got a very similar hand-carved wooden bowl (created by someone in Ireland) from my British cousins...a VERY late wedding gift...it took them months and many tries to get it through British customs, which is very tough. It's beautiful. I love those bowls.