Wednesday, July 8, 2009

On the farm ... Day Two

My future beef supply looks me straight in the eye ... as I fiddle with my camera ... isn't she beautiful in her stoic curiosity?

Gus makes a quick friend in Princess, the resident donkey and protector of the cows. She was unusually friendly, partly because Gus doesn't mind her nibbling on the bill of his hat ...

Tatahhh! Paps's tractor! Finally! The reason we made this trip! Gus was so excited he stuttered and shrieked the words "tractor, tractor" over and over ... we're going to spend a lot of quality time at the barn ... I already have me reading chair staked out ...

We also had lunch with Meme, Gus' great-grandmother, and his Great-Uncle, Tim, who took Gus for a ride on the lawnmower ("Tractor, Tractor") Gus was so delighted, he would have stayed on to mow all of Meme's lawn ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: