Recipe for love:
- take adorable unfatiguable toddler cupid, fresh from sleep
- cuddle it with abandon, tell it you love it
-then dress it and dump it on unsuspecting and infinitely loving good friends who amazingly have agreed
to watch said cupid for 12 hours
- drive two hours, giddy just at wearing your ski clothes
- Purchase highly overprized lift tickets
- then sit back and enjoy the carnage on the slopes as you ride up the
300-yard-long lift (check out the ratio
of skiers down versus skiers up)
- laugh and ski, laugh and ski and repeat, as many times as possible.
I love you sweet, stylish, smooth husband of mine.