Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Appliance Guy

The first indicator that something suspicious was afoot, came from a soft humming in the laundry room, I looked around wondering where Gus had gone (really, not pretending). Then I noticed the dryer door wiggling and a set of tiny fingertips grazing along the top edge of it.

Voila! He's got his Grossbape's penchant for household appliances and their inner workings...in his defense, the kitchen and laundry room were freezing and the dryer had just finished running a load of diapers...so he did pick the warmest and coziest place in the house...

I know I'm supposed to discipline this potentially harmful behavior, but he caught me off guard and by the time I had come to my senses (and grabbed my camera) we had already shared a laugh about his adventure...check out the piece of paper diaper liner sticking to his cap...it was funny....I'll be keeping an eye out whenever we're in the laundry room...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

a said...

too cute -- and Gus is getting SO big, G!