Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Have you seen my beach ball?


"Yes, I saw it, seized it and swallowed it...I don't know what came over me..."
People stop me on the street, grocery store, post office or any other place these days to ask me when I'm "about to pop" and I embarassed one girl whom I overheard saying "man, she is so pregnant" by smiling big at her as I crossed the road in front of her and shouting to her that, yes, I indeed was less than 10 days from my due date... I'm having a good time with this late pregnancy thing...I realize that at 5"1' I lack any proportions at this point and simply look like I'm going to fall over on my face...
Bean is big, and very active, lots of knee scraping against my ribs, head-banging against my pubic bone and other lively pertusion shows as the day goes by. We are back at the doctor's tomorrow morning, so we'll see what he says as our 39th week of pregnancy comes to a close...

No comments: