Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Picturing Bean...


OK I admit it, I'm for the most part bored with this whole pregnancy thing at this point...I want to move on to the next chapter...only someone is tardy returning their "overdue" book ...

So this past weekend I cooked up another blog idea, in case I wouldn't have something more exciting to blog about...a CD of family pictures, lovingly arranged by Jacob's Mom and remastered by Jacob's cousin, Laura, gave me the idea...we had a good laugh through a nice dinner, sitting in front of the laptop and viewing pictures of Jacob and his sister Leah as little babies...

So I went and dug up my own "extensive" baby album - my Mom (and I'm the same way) who dutifully filled in all the blanks in writing in the album isn't much of a photographer nor big on selecting and arranging photos, so my entire baby album consists of 8 pages of glued in photos, after that they are simply packed away in the development studio's envelopes...but I found a shot that does my early beginnings justice.

There is no comparison, we were both HUGELY fetching babies as you can easily see! Jacob's about 3-month-old in this shot (check out the bib on his jumper, he once dressed cute too) and I must be about 6 or 7 months old in mine (since I can sit up and refused to lie down on a furry piece of carpet as the studio photographer had imagined).

So what will it be? Blue eyes, button nose, high forehead, droopy jaw, hair or no hair?

I WANT TO KNOW NOW!

No comments: