Monday, August 13, 2007

Any day now ...


Starting this week we're on the official last month countdown. Today is the 29th day from our due date ... time has been flying furiously, but at the same time it seems like we've been pregnant forever ...

"Any day now" is something I now hear often posed as a question with a finger pointed at my big belly ... the same three words also cross my mind during quiet moments as a tought that is always accompanied by a plethora of emotions - from anxiety to excitement, I can't believe I'm almost done growing this little boy ...

My prayer is that we will part physically following a meaningful labor, that we both will come out of it changed but healthy and that the three of us will always remember how truly amazing this pregnancy has been and how strong our bond will be, if we take the time to grow it carefully.

No comments: