Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pregnancy Week 35

Notes from www.babyfit.com

Your Baby: Well over 5 pounds (2.5 kg) and more than 20 inches (51 cm) long, your baby is continuing to grow at a rapid pace. If you were to give birth this week, your baby would probably need the warmth of an incubator to survive. That’s because he still doesn’t have enough fat cells to keep his body warm. But hopefully, he will have the warmth of your tummy for just a little while longer!

Bean's definitely starting to be a load to be reckoned with. At times I feel so front-heavy, that I'm convinced my toes are growing bicepts to keep me level. My back aches even on an easy day, which doesn't worry me, since carrying around all this weight is plain supposed to hurt. I don't have any notable swelling, which I'm very happy about - picture wearing support hose in 90-degree weather...on someone as naturally sweaty as me - not a pretty picture.

No comments: